Monday, May 25, 2009

Once in a Lifetime

i dont think i have ever been this happy..
i havent been writing in my post..i thought id jinx it..
but nw i feel im ready to do so..

fahad and i talked and talked
for days it seemed..
we get each other's jokes
we get each other's mood swings..
i know what he likes..
he knows what i dont like..
its going really well..
the first couple of days were a bit awkward..

let me tell u about seeing him after all these years..
i got a msg on my blackberry..saying.." wana do coffee:P"
i literally freaked out..
i havent seen fahad for a very very very long time..
i had butterflies in my stomache
i called my best friend..and she told me not to panic.
fahad loves me
and i should make the most of my time with him.instead of freaking out..
i get ready..
wear light makeup...he's not a fan of makeup..

i get out of my car..i see him outside the coffeshop..wearing my AIX cap..that blue cap
waiting for me
his whole face lights up
(btw im actually getting tears writing this..sorry very emotional time for me)
all my fears go OUT THE window..
i become me again
i feel like the old me again
i smile back..
and send him a fly kiss..
I hear his laugh..
oh..that laugh...ive mised hearing that..

i get close to him..
he comes closer..
he stretches out his hand.
i push it away and gently pull him closer for a hug..
(i know i know..a little bit forward but i really cant help it)
we hug..and i can smell the amazing smell of his perfume..Creed..i love that smell...
he hugs me..not wanting to let go..
i couldnt help but cry..
to my suprise..
Fahad starts to get tears in his eyes..he's so not the crying type..
i wipe away his tear..
he kisses my forehead..
and inhales my scent..
"Yara..ive missed u so much"

That was by far the sweetest reunion ever..
im in love
in love again..

he was the one that got away but came back..
we have had our problems..
we have tried to move on with other ppl with no luck..
i truly do belive that there are people that come once in a lifetime.
and to me thats my Fahad..
he is my once in a lifetime..

he is the love of my life..
he is the guy that has adored me for years and years..
with him its just easy
i think if realtionships are complicated then,its not meant to be..
with Fahad..it was easy..
loving him was easy
thats why i was a wreck when he left me..

" i love u fahad.we have grown up together..we have loved each other..we have grown apart by we have come back which is the most important thing from all of this..thank u for coming back to me..you are my true and only soulmate..with you i am complete..you are my other half..my better half..i light up around u..
a7bek..walah ana amoot feek
and im lucky to know u and have u

baby..my baby..
you have made me the happiest person


to all my friends who are reading this..i love u
thank u for ur comments that have inspired me always..
thank u for worrying about me
:)
im finally healed..

4 comments:

  1. this is, most definitely the sweetest and i do mean SWEATEST thing that i've read;** 7abeebti walah u can't imagine how happy I am for you, you deserve the best walah:* and yara, I love it, i've always loved that name;** I love you:**

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!

    " cheering you on " inshalla we will have a wedding sooon

    I am invited right ;p

    cant wait to hear more about you to :)

    hope you have a very happy ending

    love you
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    :D :D :D

    enshallah yarabee yas3edkoom o yhaneekom fe ba3aaaaath ;***

    o enshallah yaraab always and forever togetehr :D

    sij it its meant to be its meants to be 7ata lo after years :D

    waaay waaaaaaaay im starting to tear:')

    enshallah yaraabeee allah yas3edkom o enshallah soon u have baby fahad lool

    ReplyDelete
  4. yara?
    lol awwww<3
    SO THIS IS TRUE?!
    THIS ENDING 9EJ?!;O
    I CANT BELIEVE IT!
    WALLA U GAVE ME HOPE;D
    ENNA LOVE WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY <3
    cute cute cute:*
    i loved it, Alot.
    and i loved u :*

    ReplyDelete