Thursday, October 8, 2009

WEDDING COUNTDOWN!!

the wedding is in 4 days..
how can u say u love me when u picked her
how can u fall apart when u see me
but pick her
how can u long for me
but pick her..

it doesnt make sense..
ur initails are engraved in my class ring..
i cant wear that ring anymore..

your not mine..i hope that something happens in the next four days and u wake up
and come bk to me and to ur senses..

isnt that funny that i still have hope..
im pathetic
or is it because im that in love with you that i cant see the truth

You picked someone else
even though it was arranged
you shouldnt have gone thru with it

your so stubborn Fahad..
so stubborn
you would rather live your life with someone you dont love now..why would you do that..
stop being arrogant..
i know you too well..
get over it fahad..
admit it to urself
you love me
i know you do

u have these walls around ur heart
not wanting to get hurt
not wanting to let anyone in

u think what ur doing will make u happy
i will make u happy

god fahad..dont do this..

i look at our pictures..again..and again..
i love that pic of u with my A/X hat..baby blue looks so good on u..
i feel like ur looking at me when i look at that pic..
isnt that weird..
im losing it..
hmm...

fahad..i spray your scent in the pillow next to me..
i feel as if ur next to me..
remember the last time u were next to me ..
telling me how much u loved me
i close my eyes and go back to that day
u next to me in bed
whispering in my ear
how much u love me..
and how much u missed me..
and u actually cried from missing me so much..

i miss u
i miss the nice u
i miss the loving u
i miss the old u

please break down the walls
please come back to me

i made a mistake
im human..
why dont u forgive me and come back

your cousin called the other day..
i couldnt help it but ask about u
he told me how u think its weird that ur going out with ur so called "Wife" and its not me..
and how u have ur doubts..

im doubting the way u felt about me
dont ppl who love forgive?
isnt that whats loving someone all about..

was i really the one??

4 comments:

  1. 7ayatii !! ive been reading ur posts for a while now bas never commented... this is soo sad im soo sorry that you don't get to be the one he's marrying! he's an idiot he's too scared to marry the one he loves!! ...i wish you the best oo inshalla his doubtful feelings will bring him to reality and hell come back to you!

    stay strong;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :"( that was heartbreaking!! i hope he really does come back to his senses before its too late! i swear i really do.. im praying for u ;** that really broke my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meemz: thnx meemz..ur words are so encourging to me..walah it means a lot..
    i hope he does..i really want him bk:(

    shoug: 7beebty wala..thnx so much! i wish i can tell him how i feel u know?:(

    ReplyDelete