Tuesday, December 1, 2009

kuwait part 3;)

i reached sara's house..
tired from the flight.

its alwys the short flights that get to me..
i dont mind the longer ones..shorter ones gives me a constant headache!

sara: i want details about the GUY now..everything spill..
so i re-cap the whole story starting from bahrain airport..sara kept shouting at the exciting part..
lool..i know she was happy for me;p
i was deciding whether or not i should msg him...
i decided to take a nap and msg him later...sara agreed on this plan as well..

i took a nap..while sara was opening my suitcase looking for possible outfits for our dinner today..in kuwait everyone dresses up..
as if they stepped out of vouge..
so not like bahrain...in bahrain ppl r really simple..when compared to kuwaiti's fashion..which I LOVEEE..

After one hour n a half..i wake up..
feeling refreshed,,,
a nap was just wat i needed...
i wake up and reach for my bahraini no.
hes on my mind..i send a msg..saying: hi..
after hitting the sent button i realize that i didnt even put my name..how stupid!
immedietly my fone rings..its HIM....Ahmed the keeper;)

Me: aloo
Ahmed: 7mdila 3ala salamtich;p did u just reach home?
i laugh: no i took a nap thats why..
Ahmed: noum el3wafii sweetie...
me: how did u know it was me..
Ahmed: honestly i was waiting for u..im glad u msged..i actually thought u changed ur mind or something..
(supper cute..i didnt know guys worry like us;p i keep thinking they dont care..)
me: la eshd3waaaa Ahmed.
Ahmed: so tell me shno ur plans for the night
me: athen bnroo7 slider station bs...i love their food..
Ahmed: ok slider it is..
me: what does that mean hehehe
Ahmed: i wana see u..so i guess im going to be there as well..
me( blushing): mm..ok..i guess..
Ahmed: see you soon and talk to u later sweetie pie..
( SWEETIE PIE..ohlalalalalallalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..i love him already;p )

i tell sara about this and she gets more excited..she thinks i should dress up..
so i wear a cute short white eyelet dress..
and put on red lipgloss..
and tie my hair in a ponytail..and wear my fav tod slippers..

sara gives me the heads up for my outfuit and we go to slider..at around 8ish..

as soon as we walk in..
i see Him..
not my keeper..

but it was a blast from the past..

what the hell..

Mohd was sitting with Ahmed the keeper...

Ahmed smiles and waves..

i wave back

and Mohd looks at us both suprised.

and goes in deep discussion with Ahmed..

to be continued.....


(fyi:mohd, my Kuwaiti ex from uni)

4 comments:

  1. Laaa! 7ada film! :P Did Moh'd tell him that ur his ex? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. O

    M

    G

    mu wagtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....what happens next?

    i want the keeper to be kept hehehe if that even makes sense

    im new to ur blog and im loving it so far...plss lat6aweleeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooo u cant do this ,, come on 7ada a short post plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz abe a longer post i cant wait ,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. confessions: heheheh read the next post;)

    nawariii: hehehe thanks 7beebty..sorry 6walt 3alikum:*** im glad ur enjoying luv

    bella: sorry 7beebty 6walt 3alikum..i promise i wont next time:**

    ReplyDelete