Sunday, November 15, 2009

k-u-w-a-i-t part 2

his name was ahmed ha..
love that name...
i smiled..
i just said: nice to meet you..im yara..

he looked suprised..
and he said: i love that name..(LOL)

i didnt know what to say..for some reason..cat got my tounge at that moment..but ahmed continued.." so where are you heading to ya yara..

me: kuwait on jazeera
he laughed: hahahha no way.. me too..
i was happy..i never get this lucky
a cute guy talking to me randomly in the aiport
we are heading to the same destination
he was normal..from what i can tell so far
and we were on the same flight..what more can i ask for..

then we heard a loud voice: FINAL CALL JAZEERA AIRWAYS..FINAL CALL..
we both looked at each other and laughed since we were lost in conversation..

and he said: would you mind if i sit next to u in the flight?
me( JUMPING UP AND DOWN TO MYSELF): trying to act cool...yeah sure..id like that..

we were walking to the terminal.
and we were going inside the plane..
we were both seated in diff places..
however..my cute abercrombie guy told the stewrdess: Darling she's with me..can you manage us two seats?
the stewrdess melted..i mean he's cute..dimples when he smiled..
ofcourse she said: ofcourse sir i will look for a place..

we were seated next to one another in less then 5 min
our plane wasnt so full..which was a good thing..


we talked all the way to kuwait..
what i leared abt ahmed:
1. he graduated from the states..
2. hes 28...PERFEct age
3. he visits bahrain for work
4.he has one older sis and one older brother..making him the baby of the family

he was so sweet..
is he just a player trying to get some action since im going there for the weekend..thinking to myself..

As if ahmed read my mind..

listen Yara i dont usually do this..i hope u understand..seriously i dont know why i did..i was drawn to you...
i didnt want to regret not doing anything..
im forward and i know what i want..

me(thinking straight for once when it comes to guys): u seem nice..and i do want to get to know you more..
friends?

ahmed smiled : friends.

that eased up everything for me..knowing that this is just a friendship and not a meanigless fling for him..
he was geunine..he really wanted to get to know me..

we exchanged numbers..
and we said we might do coffee in kuwait....


He waited with me till my friend picked me up...
I saw a girl walking from afar.
i looked at him..
thats my friend...i better go..

AHmed: it was really nice meeting you..best flight ever;)
HOW SUPER CUTE IS THAT!!!

me: thanks for waiting..

ahmed: anytime..

msg me when your home safe..


hmm..doesnt that sound to much of a boyfriend...

i walk towards my friend
she gives me a hug for like 5 min
and then asks..who's the hottie ur talkng to!!! details..asap...
( fyi: my friend's name is sarah)

i tell my friend his name..
her jaw drops..
and she says..wooow..btw..hes an eligiable bachelor..thgeeeeeeeeeel.ma y36eh elbnat wayh...kila work work..
shnoo swaitelaaayyy tell me...
hehhehehehhe

since kuwait is a small world like bahrain and every1 knows each other..\i was happy with the feedback i got..
i felt it..

ahmed seemed like a keeper...(crossing my fingers and wishing that was true)

until next time.

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. love where this is going,,, good luck :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. serende: im glad u love it..thanks babe:**

    amam989:thanks sweetie x

    ReplyDelete