Sunday, November 8, 2009

post- wedding blues

so ive been feeling sorry for myself..
looking at old pics..
talking to our mutal friends about it..

i was sad..
the day of the wedding..
i was msging my friend who was there..

hmm...he didnt invite me
my friends thought it was rude but seriosuly i cant go to his wedding and watch him with someone else..
i was in a state of being heartbroken..
i wasnt in the mood to go out or see anyone..
i wanted to be by myself.

i realized a lot of things about myself..
1. i shouldnt give myself a hard time for what i did when i was younger
2. i should let go and embrace life
3. i shouldnt live in the past (i.e listen to sad music and look at old pics and memories of us)
4. i should suuround myself with positive and energetic ppl and not friends who put me down,.


with this frame of mind, i decided to let go of this depression..
i will find a guy who will love me even more than fahad
and will not let me go..

so i decided what any girl does to cheer herself up.
i packed my bags and visited my best friend from college in kuwait,,,
WEEEEKEEEND TRIP...

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaay for you 9ara7a... it takes a lot of courage to realize this and actually taking a step forward.
    regretting things makes your life come to a halt, but if you embrace that mistake and learn from it life will be a very beautiful place... the beauty is in the imperfections.
    go to kuwait, stay here in bahrain, remember the past with a smile and say, yeah they were beautiful memories and better and happier memories are coming in due time.

    :)

    ReplyDelete