Sunday, November 8, 2009

K-U-W-A-I-T

i was heading to Bahrain International Airport.

my sister dropped me..

i was dressed down in my Juicys..i picked an electric blue..to uplift my mood..

i had my aviators on..and my hair was in full motion- very goldylocks..except it was light brown;p

i tried to cheer myself up..

going in the duty free i noticed a cutie checking me out..

he was really tall..

and wearing sweatpants..abercrombie..

hmm...nice...

he was dressed in a fit grey shirt and navy sweatpants..

as if he stepped out of a magazine..

really..

he was cute

he caught me checking him out as well.

and smiled..


usually i would look away and act all serious and aloof..

however since this was a weekend of fun.

i decided to LIVE A little..


i smiled..

heheh

and he smiled even wider..


i walked away...looking at what to get..

the usual makeup stuff..


then suddenly i heard a manly cough

i looked around..

and found my abercrombie guy waiting for me...

all he said was : Hi

i smiled..

i didnt even feel shy for some reason..

i was like : Hi

he was a little bit embaressed and he said: im really sorry i dont usually say hi to random girls in airports..( i laughed)

he eased up..

and continued: so,,mm..my name is ahmed


to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment